22 October 2010

Make Overs and New Beginnings

When I started this blog a couple years back my attitudes and intentions were completely different than they are today. I've experienced a lot and learned a lot about myself. I know what I like and what I dislike and did an ass load of growing up.

In recognition of the changes that I've gone through I'm renaming the blog to "The Next Chapter." The "Wet and Set" chapter of my life has came to an end a while back and I feel like it is time to change.

I don't have much left to remind me of the beginnings. The one major thing was my laptop that allowed me to tap out the stories and drivel. The face that I see to input my thoughts has changed and so am I.

I'm not going anywhere. I love my friends that I have on here and Twitter and wouldn't trade them for the world. I hope to share the beginning and the makings and the birth of my first rug rat. Who knows, maybe someday I'll clean the old posts up and let the hubby see this. Wait. NO. I need a place for honesty.

So grab a cup of the coffee I can't drink right now and make yourselves at home. Hugs and ass smacks all around.

4 comments:

Deech said...

Well, as a relatively new reader, I plan to enjoy this blog as much as possible. Thanks for continuing to blog!

Jay said...

Cool beans!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I gave up coffee (and sodas, and all caffeine) over 12 years ago. I still have the occasional few sips of coffee now, but only when it's chilly in the house. :-) You'll be surprised how easy it is to give it up for good! :-) Still praying for you. {{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Cautious optimism? Liking the changes!