20 July 2010

Shit Storm Abound

Every last nerve I've had is now gone. I can't think straight. I just want to go in the corner and cry.

First off, that lovely visitor started today so I feel my toenails being uprooted. Another failed month of course.

Second, my sister had a court hearing today because her stalker was trying to get a restraining order against her because she was harassing him. Yeah. Check phone logs asswipes, she didn't call him once. So that wasn't granted to him. He wasn't satisfied with that. He wants to hurt her. He ended up going after her nursing license. He was successful enough to get it suspended. That should make him happy. She, on the other hand, has actually threatened suicide. I was on the brink of calling her local pd for a welfare check and a possible 72 hour hold. Her bff is there now and I feel tons better knowing he's there. When he first started stalking her my gut said that he's the possessive type that will kill her in the end. He's working at it it seems. Not necessarily with his hands around her neck but he's pushing every button to make her do it to herself. I wish this dude would just disappear out of her life. And I hope his wife finds out and has her way with him.

Third on my list of fun was a visit to the crotch doc. After 6 failed months on clomid it was time to go in for what to do next. I figured it would be iui like my friend is going through. Wrong. The only thing that I hadn't had done that she did a check of the tubes. There's 2 ways to do this. Through an xray test or through direct observation via surgery. The surgery is also good to find endometriosis. Well yours truly does have all the signs of it. I guess I'm having surgery. So next month I'll be scoped and will get a few days off of work :)

Happy fucking day. I give up.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hang in there and know that we are all here if you need a shoulder to lean on or a listening ear ... even if you *are* screaming!