26 April 2010

I'm A Pussy

If you follow me on Twitter you'd know I've been in tons of pain over the past couple of days due to egg layin. I just about lost it I was so uncomfortable yesterday and this morning. I decided to call the doctor to see what I could do. All my normal stuff I thought would be out of the question like heating pad and advil. I was right. Those are banned. They did, however, want me to come in for an ultrasound.

For all you ladies who have had a pelvic ultrasound then you'll know what I went through. You have to drink a butt load of water before heading so you have a full bladder for the scan. My bladder decided fill up super fast. Add that onto being bloated and it was a recipe for disaster. Somehow I survived without any incident. It was interesting to see the static on the screen and deciphering the various parts. I didn't see anything that looked like a beating heart but I did see some pretty large cysts.

I met with the doctor right away after and the official diagnosis was suck it up buttercup. Great.
I did get some drugs for pain though. I should really go pick them up....

No comments: