07 March 2010

3 Full Weeks

Since I've had an orgasm. What is wrong with me? I think it's finally time that I give myself the ol' two finger salute. Hubby is gone today and he doesn't want to touch me right now (hell, I don't want him near me either!). I think it's a good time, don't you?

I don't have much earth shattering from the week. I worked my ass off. I slept even more. I've really been tired lately. My bed time has been somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00 every night. It's wrong.

My 3 weeks on the East Coast has been postponed a week. I really don't know how this is going to go down other than a shoot me kind of time. I am happy that I am restricted to 8 hour days. Historically I've never put in anything shorter than 12 hours onsite and at all hours of the day and night. It is why I started to hate doing some of that kind of work. I'm debating on if I want to be a douche and have the customer fly me out of the regional airport or drive the 2 hours to the more major airport. I have been flying out of the more major airport so it's no big deal. Also, would I fly into the major airport over there or the local, more expensive one. Oh well. Time will tell as I talk with them about plans this week.

I start a new round of drugs this week. Let the bitch come out! Even more than the last time. Pray that this round works. My liver needs a rest. I feel like I'm drinking more to fill up the camel hump to last me for 9 months. At current runnings, I might be pregnant for the next Cooter weekend. That is in the beginning of April. If I am, I guess I'm the DD.

Time to get to cleaning the shit hole and picking up the drugs. Anybody want to hang out while I'm on the east coast just let me know!

No comments: