31 December 2009

End of the Year, HNT Reviewed

Another year has come and gone and here I still am. It's been a nutjob of a year. So many things changed around me and in me. A few things stayed the same. It's been a wild ride. I'm excited and scared for the year to come.

I get to finally meet one of my greatest friends and fellow bloggers next week. It'll be a short visit but it will be so fantastic to see eye to eye instead of computer screen to computer screen.

I hope everyone stays safe tonight. I'm oncall so I can't do anything crazy. I'm just hoping to get a good steak out of it. With my luck, I won't.

I did look back through the year at my HNT pics to find a favorite. I really sucked this year. I'm hoping next year will be better now that I have a real camera again. I might also be able to convince someone to help me with those pics too ;)

Happy New Year all and Happy HNT!!!!!

3 comments:

Emmy said...

You didn't suck this year.....well, I don't know about that personally - but your pictures did suck. ;-)

This picture is fantastic!
Happy New Year!
~Emmy

Hubman said...

I can't imagine you having much trouble finding someone to take pictures of you!

Happy New Year!

Ashly Star said...

I sucked about playing HNT this year. I just didn't care half the time, lol.

Lovely picture of you.

Happy HNT & Happy New Year!