14 June 2009

Sunday Thoughts

"Your job won't take care of you in old age and sickness, your family and friends will."

I don't remember where I heard this but it makes so much sense to me lately. I'm a workaholic and give way too much of my life to my job. I lose track of my friends and I feel horrible for it.

I'm sitting here this morning after a 2 day bender and I'm feeling it very much so. I had such a good night with my girlfriends last night. It's been a little bit since we caught up. We are lucky enough that we can pick up like we just saw each other yesterday. Throw alcohol in and we are an instant party!

I'm sitting here debating on what to do. And smelling a bit funky to boot. I wish I had a beach near here. Instead i got.....shoreline of funky water......Maybe I'll just go nap in the yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one ever said on their deathbed "I wish I had spent more time at the office"