08 February 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I'd like to start off this post with a ponderance from a fellow blogger....

If a woman has sex with a man in a wheelchair in the 69 position, is that considered meals on wheels? I was just wondering.

The weather here was goregous this weekend. I told he hubby that I was going to open the windows while I cleaned.  He told me no.  Wrong answer bucko.  I cleaned most of today with half the windows open.

Help me figure out why I am actually in the mood to have sex shortly after the hubby leaves for the day?  Usually by the time he gets home it's passed.  Go figure.  

I watched a Will Farrel flick last night. "Stepbrothers."  Don't even waste your time.  It sucked ass.  There was about 10 minutes of good stuff otherwise it wasn't worth the time.  Thank goodness I only paid a buck to rent it.  

I've been craving Blizzards for the past week now.  Cookie dough with chocolate ice cream.  I'm very disappointed that they discontinued their Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzards.  Those were my favorite.  I just might have to see the condition of the bucket of ice cream in the forgotten freezer and make my own tonight.

Well, I think that was enough random crap for the weekend.  I hope you all had a great weekend!!


4 comments:

pure evyl said...

I don't know if it would be considered Meals on Wheels but it would surely up the number of viewers in the Para-Olympic Games if it was made a contest.

Evening said...

It was beautiful on Saturday, wasn't it?
yum, blizzards!!!
xo

Anonymous said...

OK a few weeks ago you said you were sick of snow and now you crave blizzards. Make up your mind girl!

Mike said...

meals on wheels..........i love it lol