19 January 2009

First Day Of The Rest Of My Life

I made the plunge today.  I joined a gym.  I've never joined a gym in my life before.  I want to get fit. I don't care if I lose weight.  I just need to know that I'm doing something healthy for myself for once.  

I had my "orientation" tonight.  That equated to giving up tons of money and seeing all the fit pretty little things sweating their asses off.  There I was, on the eliptical, dying within a couple of minutes. 

I suck.  Bad.

I moved to the recumbant bike for another 20 minutes of fun before I stumbled out of the place.  My legs were jello.  I was scared to get up.

To follow was a pounding headache and queasy tummy.  Woops.

Say some prayers for me for tomorrow.  I'm having a conference call for a contract job in Florida.  It would have to be a hop a flight on Monday, come home Friday kind of deal but it might just work.  Something nice has to happen here.  Hubby started talking to me about taking a voluntary lay off for a week.  Makes my ass pucker.  

1 more day of Bush.  I better shave in the morning.  It's time to get rid of the bush.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I got to say here is that you had best not skip a day in the beginning. The third day you gonna be sore.

pure evyl said...

Have a smooth day.