1. Dark Chocolate- The darker the better. I love bitter chocolate!
2. Doodles- I doodle on every piece of paper that is in my reach. Many of my meeting notes are plastered with nonsense pictures from doodling through the whole thing.
3. Drip Coffee- I live on coffee. Take it away and it is like taking off my left arm.
4. Damask Stripes- I went on a year long hunt to find the perfect down comforter with damask strips. I ended up settling on a plain down comforter and a damask stripe duvet.
5. Douche- For that not so fresh feeling.
6. Dumbasses- For without them I'd have no entertainment or anybody to rip on.
7. DVR- How did I ever live without one? I never would have taped 50 episodes of MASH!
8. Dildos- I had to share that. My weekday husband...and some weekends too.
9. Driving- I'm not a good homebody. I need to travel.
10. Deeds- My good buddy Sugar did a nice synopsis of love back on his site. Go check it out to see what I mean.
So here's the rules:
If you want a letter make a comment and ask. I will send you one picked in random order (what the hell is that anyway?) and you get to play!! Just post 10 things you love that start with your letter.