14 December 2008

Dear Ben and Jerry...

I just plowed down a pint of your chocolate fudge brownie and I might say that I was very disappointed in the amount of brownie that I encountered.  There was room for more.....

I guess I'm trying to self medicate with chocolate coming into another week of work and this freakin holiday season.  My trip for work this week got canceled.  I'm pissed.  Now I have to deal with the same shit all week again.  
Decorating for this frickin holiday is almost going to be canceled if I don't get some help from the other person that lives in this house.  I'm flyin around the house like a mad woman cleaning up the normal shit and he just layed there on the couch and turned up his movie.  Ya think he would have gotten the hint when shit went flying, cupboards were slammed, and seeing me run up and down the hallway in front of him.  The tree is still in the box.  The decorations are still in the basement.  The only thing related to Christmas that adorns my house are the Christmas plates on display that have been up since last Christmas.  

I should almost find the receipt from the tree and take it back.  Cancel Christmas at my house.  And just sit around with my bottle of wine and call it a year.  

Bah hum bug. 

3 comments:

The Savage said...

Ho, ho, ho? I know a guy that has Christmas spirits... he makes booze from candy canes.....

Anonymous said...

Hit him in the head with a few Xmas balls??

pure evyl said...

One can never have too much fudge brownie in a fudge brownie ice cream.