06 April 2010

New Morning

I'm feeling a little better today. I don't feel so hopeless. I swear the damn pregnancy test is fucking with me now. Where there is suppose to be a pink is lighter than the rest of the test strip. Ya think it's trying to tell me not this month? Damn thing mocking me. Jokes on it. It has pee on it!

The lovely Saucy Wildcat is back on the scene now after taking a short break. She was talking about having her first martini ever. I'm thinking in honor of her return my first drink on Friday will be a martini. Dirty of course. I got the implements to make one here. I am slotted to start drinking at 9 am. Maybe I should throw a splash of juice in it and call it breakfast.

I guess I better get to doing what sucked my soul yesterday. Work. Yuck. Carry on.

1 comment:

Brian said...

If ya gotta drink for breakfast, try mimosa's. Or - I don't know if this has a name, but cranberry juice mixed 50/50 with a dry champagne ain't bad for breakfast either. Bowl of oatmeal for a chaser, of course.

Bummer 'bout your pee test. Keep practicing, it'll catch on sooner or later.