20 May 2009

Fur Ball HNT


I played some major hookie from work Tuesday afternoon. I did what looked to be a bit of paperwork but that took me all of 20 minutes. I still had 3 hours on the clock to go but I wasn't at the office. I had set up my computer on the bed and it was awfully comfy. I started to nod off and then my kitty decided to make herself comfy. I had a 13 pound weight across my upper chest and neck. I can't believe that she found my neck and shoulder to be more comfy than a bed with a feather bed on it. I love my cats. They are my kids.

Please also keep in mind that she was literally laying on my face. Backbone to cheekbone. Nose full of fur. Bless her heart.

Go join the HNT fun!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice way to spend the afternoon! My dog used to like to curl up with me, lying on my belly most of the time. Good thing she doesn't anymore, she's 35 lbs!!!!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

HHHmmmmm
Looks like kitty found a soft spot to sleep.
Titties and Kitties..........

Dana said...

I cannot believe you are flaunting your pussy ... and I can't believe no one beat me to that comment!

13messages said...

Pets are awesome. Especially the fluffy kind.

Have a nice day.

pure evyl said...

I thought that yesterday was the International Hug Your Cat Day?

Evening said...

I LOVE CATS!! I have three but not long ago had 5. They are so affectionate.
I am glad you have your babies to love :)