11 April 2009

Inlaws....

Had the lovely holiday get together with the inlaws today. The adults weren't too bad. The kids on the other hand needed to be strung up by their toe nails. It also doesn't help much that we are the only ones without children there.

The kiddos had an egg hunt. That was the first time I've ever been involved in one of those. Granted it was small and just for the kids, it still was kinda cool. I don't know how I ever made it all these years without witnessing an egg hunt.

MIL was decent this time too. She notorious for laying the guilt trip about giving her grand kids. I think the holy terrors made her think otherwise today.

Tomorrow is fun with my parents. Yippy. I should really drink more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Egg hunts are way cool. Had one for BB and MS yesterday. And just where are those Grandkids?
Happy Easter!