23 November 2008

Visitations

I hit the road this weekend for a little time to visit with various people.  Friends, family, and was suppose to be a blogger (you know who you are ;) )

I started off Friday with a massage and a massive lunch by myself.  It was fantastic.  The massage was more of an ass kicking but it was exactly what I needed.  The night was filled with alcohol of various types and more awesome food.  I found a beer that I should purchase by the gallon.  It's called Fat Tire.  It's a beer with an undertone of coffee and dark chocolate.  I'm in love!

The other event of the night that made me scratch my head was having a guy ask another girl in my group if I was a guy or a girl.  WHAT??  I know I'm not supermodel hot but come on!!  I don't have this rack hanging off the front of me nothing!  This dude was a little pissed because I cock blocked him from another chick in the group by first saying she was married and secondly saying that I was her girlfriend.  I could be so lucky to score a chick that hot!  But to ask if I was a guy!?!

I visited my sister and family yesterday and today.  It was good to catch up with them.  My 2 year old nephew was too damn cute.  He wouldn't let me pee by myself so I told him to go pinch mom in the butt.  Yeah, being the boy he is pinched the front butt and not the back butt.  Either he's smart on where to grab women or the boy will get slapped a lot.  

I was also suppose to be meeting a blogger out there who shall remain nameless.  No dice.  Damn it.  

More time on the road this week for work.  No rest for me!  The next week holds the mother of all trade shows for the year.  My liver is already hiding in the corner.  

6 comments:

The Savage said...

Fat Tire is readily available in KC....

Anonymous said...

Chocolate flavored bier has got to break some rule in the Bible. I will look it up and see what you must do to atone for your sins.
Sounds like a pretty good weekend. Too bad the 4H friends missed each other.

pure evyl said...

Fat Tire is a pretty good brew. The dude just sounds pissy to me.

Jennybean said...

Who would you have missed?

:)

Anonymous said...

That was hot- thank you, I needed this…

Evening said...

Oooooo, I had a massage last weekend too and another one today. I had gift certificates from last Christmas to use up so, I spoiled myself this week. What a treat!!! I don't mind this deer widow thing, how about you?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving AC.