- My health- It may be a bit off at times but it's nothing fatal and I still have all major systems functioning.
- My family- They drive me nuts but at least I have someone to drive me nuts.
- I still have a job.
- My kitties because I know they are always home when I get there.
- A functioning vehicle that gets me where I need to go.
- Coffee-It's love in a cup.
- The dude that invented free porn on the internet.
- My Blackberry
- The price of gas being below $2 now
- Whatever asswipe decided to open stores on the day after Thanksgiving at 4 am.
- Beer and all things alcohol- A great temporary escape from reality.
And last but not least, my friends. This requires more than just a bullet point. Over the last year this blog has allowed me to become friends with some fantastic people. Some are still in my life. Others were assholes and fell off the face of the earth. The friends who are still around are the greatest people in the world. They've been with me when I've laughed. They've been with me when I've cried. They know more about me than my husband does. I never thought that meeting someone online would create such a strong bond but it has. You know who you are and I love you for being my rock in the last year.
For all these things, I am truly thankful. I am very blessed. Time to go cook for some ungrateful bastards.