02 September 2009

HNT Cookies Cont

Ok..so I've been really shitty with HNT lately...Life has been one freakin nightmare after another...

I've got a friend going through hell....Work is going through its own hell...My body is falling apart on me...Everyday something new is giving me hell....I'm pretty sure the ibuprofen companies are still in business solely from my consumption in the last week......

I did come across this pic in the file from the cookie night...I do like it...I hope you all do too..

HNT_1

6 comments:

13messages said...

I think I feel your pain. Life is so fucking hard, huh?

I wish you the best. This shot is great. Can I, um, have a cookie?

Anonymous said...

And what are we dunkin those cookies in?

Anonymous said...

love me all varieties of cookies

i come from Hell itself, so i can relate

Chapter Two said...

why does life have to suck so much? eat one of those cookies.. with warm milk.

Osbasso said...

Loves me some Oreos!

Hubman said...

All of a sudden I feel like I need an Oreo...

Happy (late) HNT sexy!