25 August 2009

My Little Friends

Are white and oval and usually take a little while to make me happy.  I'm a wreck here.  In theory I got a work excuse for 10 days.  I don't want to use that much sick/vacation time for this. I can jockey a phone, I just can't do anything physical.

I went to a chiropractor the first time in my life this afternoon.  I've hung out in a chiropractor's office before but never as a patient.  This was an interesting experience.  I really hope it works.  I came home and took a nap and when I woke up I had new pain.  The nerves were pissed.  I just wanted to walk or have someone rub my butt.  That's a good sign right?

I get to go back bright and early tomorrow morning.  I better take my little friends with me to work again.  Maybe I'll actually accomplish something tomorrow.  I took em today and I really think I only did 10 minutes of actual work.  The rest was surfing the web, wandering around the office, or chatting with other people. 

I keep thinking about the fall coming up here.  Fall means it's time for deer hunting.  I got the itch this year to hop on a plane and take a trip by myself to equate out my fun time for deer hunting.  I'm just not sure where to go but I would love to meet up with some bloggie friends.  Anybody want in? 

No comments: