21 July 2009

TMI Tuesday....

I saw the list of questions that Saucy did and I'm going to give her version a go this week...

1. Who was your first prom date?

This is going to sound corny but my date was my best friend from pre school. Her and I didn't have a guy so we just went together. I was suppose to have a date but the asswipe dumped me a week before prom. His loss.

2. Who was your first roommate?

I never went to a real college so I missed out on this fun. I signed the lease for my first appartment with hubby one day before my 18th birthday. Does he count?

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?

Beer. As soon as we were old enough to walk we were beer bitches for the family. Had to try what the adults were drinking all the time!

4. What was your first job?

I waitressed at a local family restaurant. Somedays I wish I could go back to them days.

5. What was your first car?

1985 Ponitac Fiero. I loved that car. It hated me. Once that it kept dying on me in below zero weather driving down the road, I had to get rid of it. I want one again now that I'm a little older and it wouldn't be my primary mode of transportation. I have a line on one but hubby is dead set against it. Let's see who will win this fight since he has how many toys and I have what?

6. Who was the first person that texted you today?

I have a very very special friend that texts me "Good morning" every morning. That is a very special tradition to me. If I don't get it, I'm lost.

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?

The special friend from above. And then myself, wondering why the hell I get out of bed in the morning.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?

Ms Resop. She rocked!!! It was in a day and age where she wore a Camel cigarettes button down shirt and we really didn't care. She had a very special way with youngsters. I wish for my kids to someday have a teacher that was that cool.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?

Florida to Disney World! I was 9. My parents weren't really airplane savvy either. My mom made us dress up in dress clothes. She also made us wear pads on the plane because she had a friend who's period kicked in on a plane so that must mean that airplanes mess with the female cycle. Yeah. That was an entertaining trip.

10. When you snuck out of the house the first time, who was with you?

I never snuck out :( I didn't have many friends to do that with.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?

Char was my first best friend. We met in preschool. After kindergarden we ended up in different schools and didn't end up in the same school until middle school. We remained friendly throught the rest of the years and I haven't had any contact with her since we graduated. I suck.

12. Where was your first sleep over?

Ohh..it was Char's house....shit..we could giggle!!!

13. Who's wedding was the first that you were in in?

My sister's. Exactly 9 months before my own.

14. What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Hit the snooze. And then go pee. Those are the two constants.

15. First concert you ever went to?

Oak Ridge Boys. Yeah. They are cool :)

16. First tatoo or piercing?

First tattoo was March 09. First non ear piercing was April 02. And it was my tragus you pervs!

17. First foreign country you went to?

Does Canada count? If not, then the Dominican Republic.

18. First crush?

Kindergarden, Bobby ******. Yeah. Glad that didn't work out!

19. When was your first denention?

I was so good I got my mom to call in for me so I could skip out. Only did that once.

20. What was the first state you lived in?

Wisconsin....

21. Who was the first person to break your heart?

Huh...interesting question. I decline.


2 comments:

The Savage said...

Sexy Fuck Pig!!!! I'm first! Woot!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you and Hubby open a Waffle House you could live the dream of waiting tables again. Course you would have to knock out some tooths.