15 July 2009

Exactly 3 days from now is an important holiday, y'all.  What holiday you ask?

Well, a few years back on that day this world was graced with my presence. 

I, of course, will be celebrating by being on call.  I do hope to run around the house in my birthday suit just because I can that day. 

I would have put this post out sooner so y'all could shop for the perfect present for me.  Instead, I was waiting for a bit of acknowledgment of the occasion because there is some other special meaning for that time too.  Not sayin what.  Just that it is special.

So consider this your official notice to start shopping :)  I accept cash, gifts, and full frontal nudity (guy or girl ;)  ) 

6 comments:

Dana said...

Wait a minute ...

Your birthday is the same day as mine?? Did I know this??

Now you have to share!

Supercock said...

Woohoo, birthday's rock! Don't work too hard!

Hubman said...

Full frontal nudity? Should I make a note of that?

Anonymous said...

She also accepts gift cards from "toy" stores.........

Anonymous said...

And full frontal is quid quo pro. You running around in your b'day suit will suffice.

Richard, Shhh... said...

HOW full do you want it?