03 May 2009

Spring is Teasing Me

I believe spring has sprung but I'm not getting my hopes up here.  I'm pretty sure it will blizzard in the next week and piss me off. 

They say spring is suppose to be the time for romance a amorous thoughts.  Right now, mine are so damn minimal.  I hate drugs.  Somebody please fix me?

This weekend has been boring to say the least.  I slept most of Saturday.  Today I went grocery shopping.  Anybody envious of my rock star lifestyle? 

I might be going back to St Louis this week.  Not real sure.  I guess I sucked really bad the first time I was there.  I'm not surprised.  When shit ain't ready and you are given an unrealistic time line of having to be home, shit is going to give. 

Well, back to the ever exciting life of me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spent weekend on the beach. I know, I suck.....

The Savage said...

I was working. Sexy fuck pig!