08 May 2009

Friday Night Fun

I made the sad mistake last night of passing out at 6 pm on the bed and then crawling back out at 7 am.  I am now awake and ornery as all hell.  Every little thing is pissing me off.  Hubby is so deep on my shit list right now that he might want to consider sleeping in the camper. 

Now my friends know I suck with patience.  Somebody has some damn good news and won't tell me til Monday.  You know who you are and I'm sure you know it's eating me up here.  Bless your heart. 

I'm back on call again this weekend so that makes life so happy.  I need to just smile and ask for another since 2 people got shit canned since last Friday and basically a 3rd did also.  This wouldn't seem to be so much for a big company but when you have less than 30 employees it is noticeable...

So y'all have a good night and wish me luck with getting in a good mood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'all have a good night too! Good luck with your mood...