13 January 2009

Work Of Art

I found myself talking to my sister the other day.  She is happening upon a major milestone birthday in a couple of months and she's trying to figure out what she wants to do to celebrate.  She's a pretty mellow, non party type of girl.  She used to be before I could party with her.  I kind of missed that.  She would be a hoot to go out to a bar and give er hell.  

I remember when she was a teenager she was hell bent on getting a tattoo.  She was talked out of it by the parents so she never got it.  Now that she is turning this age, she's going to get it.  

I've been toying with the idea of getting inked and I had an epiphany.  What better thing than to go get a tattoo with your sister to commemorate a milestone?

No, we won't get matching tats or that.  She wants to get one on her ankle.  I'm thinking more of a tramp stamp.  Now starts the mission to find a design. 

Oh...and inform the hubby that I'm getting a tattoo......

5 comments:

Dana said...

Noooo! Don't do the tramp stamp! Please?? Pretty please??

pure evyl said...

Just don't use any of the designs that I posted last week.

Saucy Wildcat said...

My sister is younger, but she got tattoos first. She was with me when I got my first and it was truly a bonding experience for us. I hope you guys have a blast.

Anonymous said...

Suprise him. I am sure he will enjoy.

The Savage said...

I want a tramp.... err and the stamp too....